All reviewsjeeradirect accessstandard roomdurban beachfrontsea facing roomtsogo suna great staysouth africaseacoastspawarrenpromenaderugbyconveniencerelaxationsupperstadium
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The service was Good however wifi just ran out and the food was not as good for dinner but the breakfast Chef's special was excellent. overall the experience was good and the staff was helpful and willing

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Despite the storm, staff were committed and professional. Thank you for upgrading me to a suite, it made the experience that much more memorable.
The rooms are comfortably appointed, with adequate space. To top it all, going to sleep and waking up to the smell, sound and sight of the sea...... perfect score!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The stay was excellent,. I think that the hotel can make a few minor change to the set up of their breakfast to cater people with special dietary requirements. Other than this issue, the stay was great.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at suncoast Friday 13th October to Monday 16th October and upon checkout I had forgotten some beverages in the fridge. I called to notify the hotel and try to arrange pick up and to the shock of my life I am told that there was nothing found. I put the beverages in the fridge the day I checked in and each day I would have 1 and leave the others. They don't want to investigate who could have take my things, I was promised a call back and I am still waiting. I keep calling back and it seems no one is interested. My question is that is it a common practice overthere for people to help themselves to things left in the room when you checkout?? I am very disappointed in this discovery, what if one day I come back to all my staff missing from the room...itsa great hotel but this "disappearing" of my stuff is just sad. I will never look at suncoast the same from here onwards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mjmokobi
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I agree food was old when we booked for 9 people went at end of September 2017, Chef has been changed since my last visit. The trotters curry was also old and had no taste. The crab wasn’t good. The only fresh thing was the stir fry which was cooked in front of you. Suncoast can view the camera and they will see what we ate and what I say is true they can also view on how little we ate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family