All reviewsjeeradirect accesssea viewstandard roomdurban beachfronttsogo suna great staysouth africaseacoastspawarrenpromenaderugbyconveniencerelaxationsupperstadium
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at suncoast Friday 13th October to Monday 16th October and upon checkout I had forgotten some beverages in the fridge. I called to notify the hotel and try to arrange pick up and to the shock of my life I am told that there was nothing found. I put the beverages in the fridge the day I checked in and each day I would have 1 and leave the others. They don't want to investigate who could have take my things, I was promised a call back and I am still waiting. I keep calling back and it seems no one is interested. My question is that is it a common practice overthere for people to help themselves to things left in the room when you checkout?? I am very disappointed in this discovery, what if one day I come back to all my staff missing from the room...itsa great hotel but this "disappearing" of my stuff is just sad. I will never look at suncoast the same from here onwards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mjmokobi
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I agree food was old when we booked for 9 people went at end of September 2017, Chef has been changed since my last visit. The trotters curry was also old and had no taste. The crab wasn’t good. The only fresh thing was the stir fry which was cooked in front of you. Suncoast can view the camera and they will see what we ate and what I say is true they can also view on how little we ate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are perfectly designed in interior, size and comfort along with their separate bathroom containing the closet, and both bathtub and a shower.
Very nice view, average breakfast menu.
Very friendly and welcoming staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Over all very happy however rooms are a bit small.
need more of a private bathroom.
Very friendly service at all times. Lovley setting
and pool area. Close to all amenities of Durban
very central for sports activities and shops.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Very friendly staff, good food and best location. Enjoyed every minute. The hotel is really value for money. Easy access to Casino also a bonus. Only issue was the noise from construction, which is unavoidable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family