“Good clean great for stop over”
Review of Suncoast Towers

Suncoast Towers
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in Durban
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I stayed here for the Indaba Tourism show. Staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and have good views of Durban. I stayed with the room which was not facing the sea. With the lifts you need to put your room card on and press the floor you are going to. The hotel is also connected to the mall with great restaurants and a casino.
I had a great stay here and recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: choose sea facing rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My stay was pleasent. I was satisfied during my 2 days of visit. I will hesitate to book myself at the same hotel on future business trips. I like the fact that there are many options (entretainement or dinner) nearer or in the same vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was my 20 year wedding anniversary and my wife surprised me (with the assistance of Nicolan Govender) with the room all decked out with rose petals, balloons, etc.

Thank you Nicolan. great effort from your side and we really enjoyed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

i asked for me room to be ready by 12h30 as i have traveled distance to get to the hotel.
I was told my room is being cleaned and was not given any attention afterwards. I was given the room cards at 14h30 resulting in my missing my function that i needed to attend.
Poor service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Always njoy every minute of it every time we there. The welkom to the time we leave. Love the gym my kids are crazy bout the gym. The wash room out of the room is always clean .I will recommend any one.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Travellers also viewed these Durban hotels
1.9 km away
Blue Waters Hotel
#18 of 43 in Durban
2.1 km away
African Pride Audacia Manor Boutique Hotel

Been to Suncoast Towers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suncoast Towers

Address: 20 Battery Beach Road, Durban 4001, South Africa
Region: South Africa > KwaZulu-Natal > Durban
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Spa Hotel in Durban
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Durban
#3 Luxury Hotel in Durban
#4 Business Hotel in Durban
Price Range: R1 648 - R2 774 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Suncoast Towers 5*
Located at the pulse of Durban’s Golden Mile, the SunCoast Hotel and Towers offers everything a discerning traveller could need: beach views, a casino, excellent service and every modern convenience possible. Unwind on the private pool deck, get a facial at the spa or enjoy a private meal overlooking in the ocean in a luxurious room. This contemporary hotel is Durban’ s ideal getaway spot for all types of travellers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suncoast Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suncoast Hotel Durban