US$129
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$89
US$60
US$47
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$142
US$98
Valley Lodge(Durban)
US$83
US$155
US$137
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$44
  • Beachfront
US$49
All reviewsjeeradirect accesssea viewstandard roomdurban beachfronttsogo sunreception staffa great stayexcellent servicebusiness tripsouth africaseacoastspawarrenpromenadegmprivacy
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My stay was pleasent. I was satisfied during my 2 days of visit. I will hesitate to book myself at the same hotel on future business trips. I like the fact that there are many options (entretainement or dinner) nearer or in the same vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was my 20 year wedding anniversary and my wife surprised me (with the assistance of Nicolan Govender) with the room all decked out with rose petals, balloons, etc.

Thank you Nicolan. great effort from your side and we really enjoyed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

i asked for me room to be ready by 12h30 as i have traveled distance to get to the hotel.
I was told my room is being cleaned and was not given any attention afterwards. I was given the room cards at 14h30 resulting in my missing my function that i needed to attend.
Poor service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Always njoy every minute of it every time we there. The welkom to the time we leave. Love the gym my kids are crazy bout the gym. The wash room out of the room is always clean .I will recommend any one.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Ask for sea-facing rooms. Non sea-facing rooms look out on service yard. Bus service very convenient for visit to U Shaka aquarium. There is direct access from the hotel to the adjacent mall and cinemas, eateries, banking ATM's and casino. The hotel gym is another big plus. Pool area fabulous.

1  Thank annajohannacathe2017