“Saving grace was the food..”

Jack Salmon Fish House
Ranked #11 of 672 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Jack Salmon Fish House prides itself in sourcing only the freshest seafood available. This is where exceptional seafood and world class views meet. Truly inspired by the sea!
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Took my hubby out for his birthday this past Sunday...We are big fans of the food here...and it didn't disappoint...my only issue was the length of time spent waiting for the meals. It took well over 75 minutes to get our food...I hope this was a once off occurance - really enjoy the good food & would hate to stop coming here because of this.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a lovely dinner with good friends in a relaxing environment with goof night views of the ocean. The service was friendly and attentive. the meals with good value & tasty.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I felt like seafood and decided to visit Jack Salmon. The place was busy but the service was really good with the managers constantly checking on guests. We started with sushi and shashimi which was fresh and very good. I followed with the black mussels while my wife had the sole and calamari combo. Both very tasty and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Always good , sit down or take away. Their " Good old fashion fish n chips" is always excellent value for money. Well priced wine list , excellent service , stunning views .

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This place has a wide selection of sea food. All the dishes we ordered and we were 8 of us, were delicious. the spices were just right. Service could have been better. I would recommend any prawn dish. they get i right!!