Garden Court Marine Parade
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$153
  • Pool
The Concierge Boutique Bungalows(Durban)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$106
Agoda.com
Reviews (1 149)
1 149 results
All reviewsbeach frontexcellent servicetsogo sunenjoyed my stayroom serviceexcellent staybuffet breakfastsea viewstar hotelkeep up the good workindian oceanpleasant stayrooms are spacioushome away from homerevamppromenadesecurity
FilterAll languages
370 - 375 of 1 149 reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Everything was perfect, I will come again , my kids, I and my husband we were so excited with me . I will visit again this good Friday. the breakfast was good, actual was excellent.
we were in room number 1901.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Aritho, General Manager at Garden Court Marine Parade, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Ms Maggie,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and comments.
We are excited that you had a wonderful stay, great meals and a wonderful experience.
We do look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you again this coming Easter.
Have a great 2017.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Our stay at garden court was simply amazing.The view was breathtaking.I really enjoyed with my family.Most of all, the food was delicious.Well that's the best part Coz I love food.
Lastly, the staff were really hospitable.Just to mention few welcoming staff.Well, Jevon and Victor were the best.
Hope to come back soon.
Tohira Motala
(Zambian)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Aritho, General Manager at Garden Court Marine Parade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Motala,

It was a great pleasure having you stay with us.
It is wonderful to know that your stay was excellent and the food good.
I shall pass your gratitude to the team members mentioned and this will encourage them to do even better.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a better stay in this New Year.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 January 2017

the check in process was very long and I waited over 1.5 hours before check in. the front desk guy was helpful and apologetic, however, my family was very upset waiting so long in the car as it was very humid. we also did not get a welcome drink as per norm as I saw it being given the next day to people who checked in..

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear Rungiah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that your stay was not that great and check in was delayed.
We have addressed this and can assure you that this was a once off occurence.
I am glad that the rest of your stay was a pleasant one though.
We do hope that you shall be back for a much better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a very good hotel. I've stayed in this hotel quite a few times and the service is good, with helpful and kind staff as well as a great breakfast. The hotel is in a convenient position and very near to the beach. Excellent beach view from hotel. Good hotel.

Stayed: January 2016

Dear Hamza,

Firstly thank you for your continued patronage with us.
We are very pleased that your stay and the staff, the meals and the location brings you back each time.
We do look forward to many more happy stays of hosting you.

John and The Team

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The hotel is iconic, the staff are friendly and the highlight is the breakfast which had a good variety of options. We used the hotel for a one night stopover so I guess it served its purpose. The area around the hotel has since deteriorated and it is not safe at all to venture out, especially in December. The hotel was also very busy and security needs to be on top of its game to make sure only guests are inside the foyer area. Being stuck in the hotel - there is not much to do though.

Dear Mr Mjo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We are disappointed that your stay experience was not that great.
Security is a key aspect of our business and we have taken many steps to ensure this especially with a Police Partnership Programme that has ensured the Hotel and surrounds safe, street cameras installed and crime monitors on the look out for petty thieves.
We are working together with City Officials and Private Business owners in the beachfront to form a very important arm that will change the beachfront in months to come as an 'Urban Improvement Precinct' so visible changes will be evident.
We do hope that you shall be back to see the changes in the near future.