“My Stay”

Garden Court Marine Parade
Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Durban
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I met down to earth humbled people, who welcomed us with great hearts despite our hiccup. Well done Garden Court Marine parade, you guys rock. I have already recommended this hotel to all my friends and family.

See you soon!

1  Thank dikgabisos
Aritho, General Manager at Garden Court Marine Parade, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Dikgabisos,

What an absolute pleasure in knowing that this wonderful team did so well to make your stay magical.
We really do appreciate your recomendation to friends and family and do look forward to welcoming them and you in the near future.

John

Reviews (1 048)

273 - 277 of 1 050 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Everything was perfect, I will come again , my kids, I and my husband we were so excited with me . I will visit again this good Friday. the breakfast was good, actual was excellent.
we were in room number 1901.

Dear Ms Maggie,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and comments.
We are excited that you had a wonderful stay, great meals and a wonderful experience.
We do look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you again this coming Easter.
Have a great 2017.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Our stay at garden court was simply amazing.The view was breathtaking.I really enjoyed with my family.Most of all, the food was delicious.Well that's the best part Coz I love food.
Lastly, the staff were really hospitable.Just to mention few welcoming staff.Well, Jevon and Victor were the best.
Hope to come back soon.
Tohira Motala
(Zambian)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Aritho, General Manager at Garden Court Marine Parade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Motala,

It was a great pleasure having you stay with us.
It is wonderful to know that your stay was excellent and the food good.
I shall pass your gratitude to the team members mentioned and this will encourage them to do even better.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a better stay in this New Year.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

the check in process was very long and I waited over 1.5 hours before check in. the front desk guy was helpful and apologetic, however, my family was very upset waiting so long in the car as it was very humid. we also did not get a welcome drink as per norm as I saw it being given the next day to people who checked in..

Dear Rungiah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that your stay was not that great and check in was delayed.
We have addressed this and can assure you that this was a once off occurence.
I am glad that the rest of your stay was a pleasant one though.
We do hope that you shall be back for a much better experience in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a very good hotel. I've stayed in this hotel quite a few times and the service is good, with helpful and kind staff as well as a great breakfast. The hotel is in a convenient position and very near to the beach. Excellent beach view from hotel. Good hotel.

Stayed: January 2016

Dear Hamza,

Firstly thank you for your continued patronage with us.
We are very pleased that your stay and the staff, the meals and the location brings you back each time.
We do look forward to many more happy stays of hosting you.

Kind Regards