Review Highlights
Suncoast Durban, South Africa

Revamped. Long overdue. Good features including venues for shows.eg Barnyard theatre and a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Rajin-Pillay
Durban, South Africa
Explore the Beachfront

Only wentto the casino to get something to eat, but did't really wonder around to explore on the... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018

from US$183,80
from US$393,40
from US$164,50
More Info
All reviews havana grill movie house under one roof fast food outlets great entertainment whole family all ages family and friends cinema gambling seacoast gamble roulette slots mugg spur bean
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This is a good place for a day visit. Beach, Casino, restaurants and so forth. Good selection of things to do.

Date of experience: November 2017
SuncoastCasino_DBN, Manager at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi Joel

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback on your time spent at Suncoast. I know how valuable your time is and so appreciate your feedback.

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoy your time with us and we cant wait to see you here again!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My friend and I stopped for lunch at Mimmos in Suncoast on Saturday - We were seated and served by the Manger Anesh who went out of his way to make sure we were seen to on time - and the meals came freshly prepared and service was excellent. We don't even expect this level of service when we go out but was pleasantly surprised. I hope this post gets shared with all involved at Mimmos Suncoast Casino and keep up the excellent service. I will keep coming back because of the hospitality and going the extra mile.

Date of experience: December 2017

Hi Ryan

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed your lunch at Mimmo's! I will definitely share this wonderful compliment with all at Mimmo's. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I used to love coming to Sun Coast until November 20/11/17, the girls working day shift(refused to give me their names) were so unprofessional,
there was a lady standing in front of me selling them Forever living products and they were asking her so many questions i got so irritated because i was a customer in need of help after a while they asked the lady if we together which she answered no 1 of them left embarrassed that they've been busy talking about think not work related yet i'm there as a customer.later on i was told i was rude when i told management.
all i did was ask for help and afterwards i left, they then said I SHOULD HAVE GREETED AND SAID GOODBYE WHEN I WAS LEAVING.meanwhile they didn't greet either,or apologize for talking about things not work related during working hours and she didn't even ask me how she can help me, she just looked at me and i told her my reason for being there.that was RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL.. i think ill stick to other casino's and not this one from now on.

Date of experience: November 2017
SuncoastCasino_DBN, Owner at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Siyabonga

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear about the poor experience that you had on your last visit. Please can you kindly provide us with contact details so that we could get in touch with you and discuss further.

I once again apologise for the experience that you had.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The center is always a good place to visit and relax from the conventional hotel places. The atmospheres is more relaxing. Although there is construction going on, the place is still nice to visit. The restaurant are good

Date of experience: November 2017
SuncoastCasino_DBN, Manager at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hi Regderbeer

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we cant wait to see you here again!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great place for an evening out , we did the Big Deal ( 2 drinks, 2 dinners and 2 cinema tickets ) all for 199.00 rand approx £11 , with choice of drinks, restaraunts and 6 good films to pick from , what a find

Date of experience: November 2017
SuncoastCasino_DBN, Manager at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi ed911

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and the Real Deal! We look forward to hosting you again.