“Outing”
Review of Suncoast Casino

Ranked #14 of 141 things to do in Durban
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill at SUNCOAST Casino, Hotels and Entertainment, Durban’s premier destination. With sun, sand, great food, ice-cold cocktails and plenty of entertainment, it’ll set your night on fire! Enjoy the latest movies, a great meal, a fun night out, an awesome day at the beach or have some fun on over 1 450 slot machines on the casino floor - you’ll find something to keep you entertained.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I needed to spend a day out and decided to visit Suncoast Casino.Had breakfast at Mimos and took a walk to the beach.Very safe to relax or swim and can go for your daily walks.Suncoast Casino is a hub of activity for young and old.Games for kids and cinema and slots and other activity for adults.Many restaurants to dine and wine.Suncoast is the place to be.

SuncoastCasino_DBN, Manager at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hi Doraty

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback on your time spent at Suncoast. I know how valuable your time is and so appreciate your feedback.

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your day out with us and we hope to see you soon.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"roulette"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This is a good place for a day visit. Beach, Casino, restaurants and so forth. Good selection of things to do.

SuncoastCasino_DBN, Manager at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi Joel

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoy your time with us and we cant wait to see you here again!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My friend and I stopped for lunch at Mimmos in Suncoast on Saturday - We were seated and served by the Manger Anesh who went out of his way to make sure we were seen to on time - and the meals came freshly prepared and service was excellent. We don't even expect this level of service when we go out but was pleasantly surprised. I hope this post gets shared with all involved at Mimmos Suncoast Casino and keep up the excellent service. I will keep coming back because of the hospitality and going the extra mile.

Hi Ryan

It is so great to have such positive feedback from you. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed your lunch at Mimmo's! I will definitely share this wonderful compliment with all at Mimmo's. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I used to love coming to Sun Coast until November 20/11/17, the girls working day shift(refused to give me their names) were so unprofessional,
there was a lady standing in front of me selling them Forever living products and they were asking her so many questions i got so irritated because i was a customer in need of help after a while they asked the lady if we together which she answered no 1 of them left embarrassed that they've been busy talking about think not work related yet i'm there as a customer.later on i was told i was rude when i told management.
all i did was ask for help and afterwards i left, they then said I SHOULD HAVE GREETED AND SAID GOODBYE WHEN I WAS LEAVING.meanwhile they didn't greet either,or apologize for talking about things not work related during working hours and she didn't even ask me how she can help me, she just looked at me and i told her my reason for being there.that was RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL.. i think ill stick to other casino's and not this one from now on.

SuncoastCasino_DBN, Owner at Suncoast Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Siyabonga

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear about the poor experience that you had on your last visit. Please can you kindly provide us with contact details so that we could get in touch with you and discuss further.

I once again apologise for the experience that you had.

Hope to hear from you soon.