“lunch order”

Roman's Pizza Westville
Ranked #461 of 988 Restaurants in Durban
Description: Roman's Pizza Westville is a takeaway pizza restaurant, offering all day everyday specials, takeaway and delivery. Our pizzas are prepared using only the freshest ingredients and dough which is prepared in-store, daily. Roman's are PAN base pizza specialists. Choose between Pan (thick base pizza), Traditional (thin base pizza) as well as a Gluten free pizza bases.
Reviewed 3 March 2019

ordered lasagne on a vegetarian day and found pieces of chicken in it. returned it promptly. They did not have any more and returned the money...concerned that they do not verify the orders

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Hi, it would be good to have them deliver within the Westville area.
Consider the elderly, kids on holiday, businesses nearby, etc.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Firstly. Let me clarify by saying that I am not a fan of Pizza. My kids are though. This is a new chain franchise that opened recently in the Westville area. Its competing with Dominos which is walking distance away.

Well, I was underwhelmed and felt sick after eating this. Its a gut filler, period. No taste, and a bad aftertaste like something synthethic in the food.

Nice big portions for the price but let down by the taste.

I think Dominos down the street got one over these guys.

Actually I should have known better. The place was absolutely quiet. I was the only customer and tons of staff behind the counter looking bored. Male staff flirting with female staff etc. You get the picture. There is a reason the place is dead at lunchtime. You do the math.

No thanks, I will pass.

On a side note. I like all things Indian. So when it comes to pizza my preference is Rajputs in Reservoir Hills. Pizza with a heavy indian influence.

Come to think of it the only western type pizza I enjoyed was in Mumbai at a place called S Barro and a place called Pasta Street in Bangalaore..Pizza Hut back in the day when they were in SA. Somebody told me they have a store in Durban these days.

Romans, I think not.