“DELIVERY SERVICE”

Roman's Pizza Westville
Ranked #461 of 988 Restaurants in Durban
Description: Roman's Pizza Westville is a takeaway pizza restaurant, offering all day everyday specials, takeaway and delivery. Our pizzas are prepared using only the freshest ingredients and dough which is prepared in-store, daily. Roman's are PAN base pizza specialists. Choose between Pan (thick base pizza), Traditional (thin base pizza) as well as a Gluten free pizza bases.
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Hi, it would be good to have them deliver within the Westville area.
Consider the elderly, kids on holiday, businesses nearby, etc.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Firstly. Let me clarify by saying that I am not a fan of Pizza. My kids are though. This is a new chain franchise that opened recently in the Westville area. Its competing with Dominos which is walking distance away.

Well, I was underwhelmed and felt sick after eating this. Its a gut filler, period. No taste, and a bad aftertaste like something synthethic in the food.

Nice big portions for the price but let down by the taste.

I think Dominos down the street got one over these guys.

Actually I should have known better. The place was absolutely quiet. I was the only customer and tons of staff behind the counter looking bored. Male staff flirting with female staff etc. You get the picture. There is a reason the place is dead at lunchtime. You do the math.

No thanks, I will pass.

On a side note. I like all things Indian. So when it comes to pizza my preference is Rajputs in Reservoir Hills. Pizza with a heavy indian influence.

Come to think of it the only western type pizza I enjoyed was in Mumbai at a place called S Barro and a place called Pasta Street in Bangalaore..Pizza Hut back in the day when they were in SA. Somebody told me they have a store in Durban these days.

Romans, I think not.