Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
It was out standing and keep up the good work

Amukela2022
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Awesome 👌

khanyisilem2022
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Durban
from R 160,00
from R 160,00
from R 325,00
from R 3 500,00
More Info
All reviews massage therapy full body massage therapist crew ushaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

I had an awesome day at patdee massage theraphy. I'm used to do massage but the one I got from the therapist BUSISWA was exceptional abd outstanding. She did the massage in a different way 🥰. From now on she'll be the one to do me the massage.
I had knots and I went home without any with my body very relaxed.

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

What a massage I hard thanks to de ladies..it was awesome I really enjoyed it......sooner I promise to come back .

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

I had a great time with my therapist .The massage was very lovely.Hope to see you soon guys!!!❤❤😍☺☺

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We had a very good time with my husband , the massage was toptie👌, what a great experience!☺️☺️. Thanks to the Patdee crew!!! ❤️

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

My Nephew Akhumzi took me to uShaka Marine and we went to this Marvelous stylish coffee shop called Only Coffee, wow!!! I was impressed with their service. I will definitely recommend this cosy stylish joint to anyone. Thank u guys