Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
It was out standing and keep up the good work

I had an awesome day at patdee massage theraphy. I'm used to do massage but the one I got from the... read more

Amukela2022
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Amazing

I had a great time with my therapist .The massage was very lovely.Hope to see you soon guys!!!โคโค๐Ÿ˜โ˜บโ˜บ

Mjwara
via mobile
โ€‚โ€‚
Recommended experiences in and around Durban
from Rย 160,00
from Rย 160,00
from Rย 325,00
from Rย 3ย 500,00
More Info
All reviews massage therapy full body massage therapist crew ushaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We had a very good time with my husband , the massage was toptie๐Ÿ‘Œ, what a great experience!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. Thanks to the Patdee crew!!! โค๏ธ

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

My Nephew Akhumzi took me to uShaka Marine and we went to this Marvelous stylish coffee shop called Only Coffee, wow!!! I was impressed with their service. I will definitely recommend this cosy stylish joint to anyone. Thank u guys

Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

Greeted by beautiful young ladies at the door, I simply loved my therapist Terry! she was absolutely friendly, and gave my such an awesome foot scrub and massage! One of the best massages I had in a long time, Will definitely come back again!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

The Ladies are very friendly and we shared some great laughs whilst having the most delightful treat of a Thai Foot Massage for 30 minutes. Felt like we got new tyres and not just retreads after this massage!

Date of experience: February 2022