Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
It was out standing and keep up the good work

I had an awesome day at patdee massage theraphy. I'm used to do massage but the one I got from the... read more

Amukela2022
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Awesome 👌

What a massage I hard thanks to de ladies..it was awesome I really enjoyed it......sooner I promise... read more

khanyisilem2022
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Durban
from R 160,00
from R 160,00
from R 325,00
from R 3 500,00
More Info
All reviews massage therapy full body massage therapist crew ushaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

We had a very good time with my husband , the massage was toptie👌, what a great experience!☺️☺️. Thanks to the Patdee crew!!! ❤️

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

My Nephew Akhumzi took me to uShaka Marine and we went to this Marvelous stylish coffee shop called Only Coffee, wow!!! I was impressed with their service. I will definitely recommend this cosy stylish joint to anyone. Thank u guys

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

Greeted by beautiful young ladies at the door, I simply loved my therapist Terry! she was absolutely friendly, and gave my such an awesome foot scrub and massage! One of the best massages I had in a long time, Will definitely come back again!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

The Ladies are very friendly and we shared some great laughs whilst having the most delightful treat of a Thai Foot Massage for 30 minutes. Felt like we got new tyres and not just retreads after this massage!

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 28 February 2022

I had an amazing, relaxing experience at Patdee! Very friendly staff, Will definitely be back again.

Date of experience: February 2022