Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
It was out standing and keep up the good work

I had an awesome day at patdee massage theraphy. I'm used to do massage but the one I got from the... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2022
Amukela2022
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Awesome 👌

What a massage I hard thanks to de ladies..it was awesome I really enjoyed it......sooner I promise... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2022
khanyisilem2022
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Durban
from R 160,00
from R 160,00
from R 325,00
from R 3 500,00
More Info
All reviews massage therapy full body massage therapist crew ushaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

My Nephew Akhumzi took me to uShaka Marine and we went to this Marvelous stylish coffee shop called Only Coffee, wow!!! I was impressed with their service. I will definitely recommend this cosy stylish joint to anyone. Thank u guys

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

Greeted by beautiful young ladies at the door, I simply loved my therapist Terry! she was absolutely friendly, and gave my such an awesome foot scrub and massage! One of the best massages I had in a long time, Will definitely come back again!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

The Ladies are very friendly and we shared some great laughs whilst having the most delightful treat of a Thai Foot Massage for 30 minutes. Felt like we got new tyres and not just retreads after this massage!

Reviewed 28 February 2022

I had an amazing, relaxing experience at Patdee! Very friendly staff, Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

I was at patdee massage therapy yooh yaze yamndandi full-body massage with hot stone...I promise I will come again as soon as possible.