Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
It was out standing and keep up the good work

I had an awesome day at patdee massage theraphy. I'm used to do massage but the one I got from the... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2022
Amukela2022
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Awesome 👌

What a massage I hard thanks to de ladies..it was awesome I really enjoyed it......sooner I promise... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2022
khanyisilem2022
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Durban
from R 160,00
from R 160,00
from R 325,00
from R 3 500,00
More Info
All reviews massage therapy full body massage therapist crew ushaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2022

I had an amazing, relaxing experience at Patdee! Very friendly staff, Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

I was at patdee massage therapy yooh yaze yamndandi full-body massage with hot stone...I promise I will come again as soon as possible.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

I went to patdee foot spa to do Tai foot scrub.....my treatment was so good all thanks to my therapist Nokubonga...

Reviewed 26 February 2022 via mobile

Everything was done excellently. Foot spa was so relaxing and they give us great advise. Our spa ladies Macbee and Nokubonge at Ushaka was fabulous.

Reviewed 25 February 2022

I enjoy the foot massage and lihle was so professional and friendly, I came out very happy,thanks.so