“My Saturday stop”

Add it.
Milky Lane
Ranked #228 of 698 Restaurants in Durban
Reviewed 27 March 2017

when ever I am in Durban, after my 5km I stop for a quick cuppa and 9 outta 10 times it becomes an hours stay. relaxed, carefree pitstop.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I used this ice cream shop when I used to live at res an I always enjoyed their ice cream in the crunchy sugar cone.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Food is Good but service very slow. we have wait more that 45 min for the food sorry. the ice cream were melting when we get it/

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Lots of toppings to choose from.
Be careful a but expensive.
All sorts if ice cream to choose from.
Spoil yourself after a nice walk or if you want to spoil your girlfriend or wife with a designer ice cream,

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The perfect place to cool down in the humid Durban heat. Menu is great and good value for money. Quality is also good