“Business dinner”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

What a little gem of a restaurant! The exterior and interior is a little dated and could do with a little spruce up but it does not deter a regular from the delicious food they prepare. The prawns peri peri was delicious and all of the others dining with me raved about their meals too. A definite recommend to all that enjoy Portugese food ...

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I love going here. I ofter take new people to the city here as the place is quirky and the food is always great. I love the value for money and the crowd can have the same faces. got a family feeling vibe.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Dinner with the prospective in-laws was never going to be a dignified meal! We are all foodies and love Portuguese food. Neo's did not disappoint us. They specialise in Mozambique style Portuguese food. Good prawns - excellent chicken - ok prego and excellent "bifestek" Portuguese steak with ham and egg. Lots of wine, beer and peri-peri sauce. Sticky fingers, garlic and finger bowls. Plastic table cloths, wooden benches and paper serviettes. All tied together with laughter and friends. Good and friendly service by managers who care about their guests rounded off a super meal on a rainy holiday.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

A good Value restaurant! delicious prawns, calamari & peri peri chicken. Good attentive service & reasonably priced

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Was there last Sat. night with my family for an early father's day dinner. I have been there a few times before and always satisfied with my food. We all ordered the combo Prawns and Calamari and it was excellent. The restraunt was quite busy but the service was excellent. Attentive waitress who hovered around all the time to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.I am so pleased we went there as I had forgotten about this place as one of my favorites.Well done guys. You are great. I will be back.