“Not for me!”
Review of Al mehran

Al mehran
Ranked #247 of 662 Restaurants in Durban
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We popped in here for a bunny chow. My husband had no complaints. It definitely was not me scene. I felt like I was in a cheap restaurant in India.

1  Thank judynaicker

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very good! We bought a bunny chow and butter chicken and enjoyed it watching the sea. Lekka Durban experience

1  Thank Sare P
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The best chicken tikka ever, always well done, fresh and tasty. Good atmosphere and value for money. Easy to find.

1  Thank Prisana R
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The butter chicken the butter naan the potatoes with cumin-great great yummy food.We tried veg. And chicken bunny chow too. You can not make a mistake vy your choice.I visit this place every year ...and home I dream about the butter naans.Best in SA.
Just the bathrooms need to be upgrade it!!!

2  Thank Kvolkova
Reviewed 16 March 2017

delicious, freshly prepared food in a variety of styles, lovely seating, very smart and comfortable.