Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$42
View deal
Booking.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$42
TripadvisorUS$42
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Myself and 5 friends stayed at the Benjamin during a month end weekend in October. The hotel is ok, not the 4 star advertised, perhaps a few years ago it was. On Saturday a group of guests were partying in the shared balcony with loud music until 4 am. Hotel staff or security was no where to be found after ringing then several times. The party continued at the pool area at 8:30am and was still in full swing when I checked out at 12:00pm. Again, no intervention from hotel staff or consideration for other guests. I expected some noise from Florida road itself, considering it’s very vibey, but even then the noise cuts out at curfew.
Not at the Benjamin though…this definitely ruined the experience of what could’ve been a good stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed only one night. The hotel use to be very grand and it has gone down a bit but is still fine for an overnight. It has a great location in Durban in a very trendy road and we loved the walk around. Linen was fantastic and check in was quick. Bathrooms are clean and amenities were provided. Things like carpets and furniture need an update. Still clean and service was great.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2020

I found this hotel boutique to be very charming. The welcome was second to none. The lady at the reception went out of her way to provide me with a hair drier, as they had none available at the time of my request. The superbly decorated bedroom was huge - with two separate areas - the sleeping area and the reading and relaxing one with a window overlooking the main street. The next day Breakfast by the pool was just excellent.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

i want to show the appreciation to the Benjamin's hotel your hospitality is one of the top range,i would recommend anyone to go book with them,the convenience of the place it is on central of everything

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Depending on what one is looking for, the location of the Hotel is such that if you are looking for tranquility, the surroundings severely impede that....and visa versa. Personally, I'd love a hotel that has quiet and peaceful surroundings.. Having said that, I am still going to use The Benjamin as my chosen spot for my trips because all the other qualities it possesses offset this matter

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank osizwenip
Sunet Pringle, General Manager at The Benjamin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Good Day. We so appreciate that we are your hotel of choice! please come again soon.