All reviews beautiful hotel excellent service high quality a great stay colour tv birthday function the food is great memorable stay staff members are loved the fact the hotel is clean highly recommend it to anyone keep up the good work hidden gem out of this world home away from home next morning
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The place was great for rejuvenating and giving my relationship a special ambiance to look back on. The nature and open field was my favorite spot to watch while having a great meal in great company. The service too was great and made us feel right at home.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The visit was in June 2018. I liked the surroundings especially the wild animals which were at the back. Very nice to see the wilderbeast so close. My room was in front of the hotel I would have preferred a room at the back. However it was comfortable and I slept well. The service at dinner and breakfast was very good particularly breakfast staff were exceptional. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family who like travelling. I would also come back if given the chance it was satisfying.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The stay at Lord's Signature was very inviting and comfortable - truly a home away from home experience with a well stocked and represented bar area and a very well executed menu. Quality of food was exceptional.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We go here quite often and its always a pleasure. Its a beautiful setting and the waiters are so friendly. Food is good quality and always fresh. Wine is all from van Loveren estate so no "box wine" when you order per glass which to me is a plus. Enormous pools for children to enjoy in summer. Really worth a visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a peaceful/quiet getaway. The overall architecture and surroundings are spectacular!! I was impressed by the brilliant art/sculptures on the property.

I was most impressed with the brilliant accommodation - specifically the bedroom and bathroom finishes. Close to 5-star quality!!

My little daughter also enjoyed the hotel; mainly due to the wonderful kids play area (huge jungle gym with a fantasy-theme) and the beautiful pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family