All reviews home away from home place to stay five star memorable experience conference facilities professional staff excellent customer service out of this world venue wedding triangle vaal gem hospitality winter sauce sweets
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife (who is South African) and I (American) stayed here for 3 nights back in September along with our wedding party. We couldn't be more impressed with the staff, accommodations and food at Three Rivers Lodge. We were treated like royalty by the always accommodating staff, always greeted with a smile, and had an excellent experience overall. I want to also point out three staff members for special praise, thank you Jimmy, Engela, and Quentin! We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KaseyG1, Public Relations Manager at Three Rivers Lodge & Villa Anna Sophia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Spencer K,

Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us - your praises have been passed onto Jimmy, Engela and Quentin.

We look forward to your next visit at Three Rivers Lodge and Villa Anna Sophia.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I had a night booked at Three Rivers Lodge but I turned out to be the worst experience. We stay in Centurion at after trying to get someone to assist from reception decided to leave at 01h30 in the morning. There were parties happening right under our room. We tried for 15 minutes to get hold of reception to assist with no luck. I have also escalated this to the hotel management and as yet they have not given any feedback as they promised. Shocking!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SeanV424

Hi Sean,

We would like to follow up on the e-mail and messenger correspondence that we have had, we are hoping to host you and your wife for a complimentary stay at Three Rivers Lodge.

Have a lovely day,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The staff and incredible helpful and efficient. I’ve stayed in almost very type of room on offer here and they are all great. The one in Villa Sophia are huge! My favourite rooms are the ones in the original house. The rooms in the lodge are smaller (cheaper) but still more than adequate and always spotless. The only place I stay in this part of the world.

Note - the restaurant Anna’s Kitchen isn’t open every night!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for the lovely review - we look forward to your next stay.

Kind Regards,
Kasey

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This lodge offers quality and clean conference facilities with various amenities. I visited for an industry discussion and found the facilities more than adequate for whatever the need around conferencing. There is secure parking and accommodation if delegates want to spend the night

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Probably best place to stay in Vereeniging or Three Rivers area. Had a look at Riviera Hotel and it looks like it's gone backward. Rooms here are spacious and lunch was great. We had the anti pasti platter, but breakfast was below par. Great staff though. A good experience all round.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family