“A must visit”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Very good food, never had a bad meal.
You will enjoy the food and ambiance
Never had a bad steak with them

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something to eat on a Friday evening after being stood up by the kitchen where we were staying over. Saw the sign for the Black Forest Grill and I was pleasantly surprised. The menu was extensive and when I ordered the fillet on the bone the chef personally came to tell me that they were having issues with two complaints already tonight and he suggested I try something else. I got a special t-bone. Service was great all round...

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

How do you operate a steakhouse, but you cannot cook a medium-rare steak properly? The Fillet was undercooked and still cold inside. The seasoning was way off too. The side vegetables were ok. Too many things to mention about what was wrong with the serving and service and the problem lies with the management, not the staff. I was very disappointed as we were hosting a birthday event for my mom and we had visited there once before in 2014 when the service and food was way better. We will stay away for good.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Conradies4
Reviewed 12 July 2017

the service is beautiful, and the whole family enjoyed.
The place is very classy and elegant and also cater for the entire family.
I will go there anytime.
I ordered a hot meal and it was too hot for my kids and it was exchanged without any further charge.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are in the mood for a nice tender juicy steak this is the place it packs a nice flavor. They have one sauce that they call16 spices. It is 16 different spices that they mix together and make a creamy sauce. Devine.

Date of visit: November 2016