“It very profesional.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

the service is beautiful, and the whole family enjoyed.
The place is very classy and elegant and also cater for the entire family.
I will go there anytime.
I ordered a hot meal and it was too hot for my kids and it was exchanged without any further charge.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are in the mood for a nice tender juicy steak this is the place it packs a nice flavor. They have one sauce that they call16 spices. It is 16 different spices that they mix together and make a creamy sauce. Devine.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Great place for lunch or dinner. Portions were generous and food was cooked perfectly. The T-Bone was one of the best I have ever had . Dined there 4 times during my stay in Vanderbijlpark . We are fromTexas and appreciate a good steak.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Wonderful Sunday lunch at Black Forest. 4 of us ate totally different starters and mains, and every meal was a masterpiece. Warm welcome on arrival, service by our waitress Lebo was impeccable, good command of English and a sense of humour! My partner only drinks a certain beer, which they had run out of, but the manager, Wessel, went out on a limb to try and make a plan. I have eaten here a couple of times previously and will definitley be back soon. Thank you for a truly lovely experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We were 6 people who went to supper. We all ordered different items but our steaks - a fillet and a T-bone - were amazing!