“Lunch ”
Review of Turn N Tender

Turn N Tender
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The BEST Steak in the Vaal. Generous portuons try the bourdelaise sauce and the Glenelly Shiraz mmm . STAFF FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very nice place to enjoy a perfectly prepared steak.
Generous portion sizes, the specials are good value for money!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We went to this restaurant for the first time yesterday. It was a most pleasant experience from the reception right up to the last morsel. The receptionist was patient with us while we checked the menu (my wife is a vegetarian and we always have to check that there is something suitable on the menu for her)
Our waiter, Blessing, was most courteous and attentive, without being overbearing.
The Sirloin steak which I chose was the best I have eaten in a long time. Certainly going back for more soon. You can tell by now that I don't share that "vegetarian bandwagon"
The vegetable dish was equally good and the portion was quite big.
The ambience of the place was lovely with just the right volume of the music. An ideal place for a business lunch or dinner. Don't skip the deserts!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Fillet was perfect, waiter was friendly, lovey restaurant. Best place in Vanderbijlpark for dinner. Will be back definitely.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to treat my family to a nice dinner at Turn 'n tender in vaal mall, walking in there the tables are set nicely and we got welcomed in a nice manner by our waiter and we had high expectations when we saw the expensive prices, what a huge dissapointment when the food came, for half the price I could have taken my family to another place to have exactly the same and more.

Date of visit: May 2018