Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Honestly the hotel just needs to shutdown and completely revamped. The carpet has a terrible stench and is badly stained and I had to lay my clothes over the linen to sleep. Thank God i just needed to lay my head for about 2 hours cause I could have never slept there through the night. The staff is very firndly and helpful though their resources are limited

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

I honestly didn't know about SOWETO hotel until the day I slept there and I must say I am overly impressed with it. I'm from the East Rand and I've slept at various five stars out of Gauteng and The Soweto Hotel meets the standard of the types of Hotels I've been to. The food is amazing and the service is excellent. I'm humbled by what I experienced there. Big up SOWETO Hotel and Conference Centre

Room tip: Shower 🚿
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Well kept establishment and Staff know what the Customer wants. They give and supply what the customer wants and not what the customer should get, liking it or not.
Keep up the good work and you will by all means attact more customers.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 March 2019

I enjoyed my stay and staff tried hard. The duty manager went out of his way to accommodate my request. The room i stayed in, was neat. The room service menu is limited but the food was great . The outside area can be daunting, I would appreciate if front end staff can advise on things to do in Soweto and have recommended transport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 19 December 2018

I came to Soweto to take part in the 3rd annual Soweto Tattoo Convention. I stayed at the Soweto hotel and it was great. I had a view across the square, from which I could see the convention hall. I could also watch the trains pass, and was happy to see fresh panels painted on them.

Room tip: Go the liquor store across the road and buy a few quarts. Drink them while you watch the summer lightning pop off across the sky.
Date of stay: December 2018