Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$69
US$59
View deal
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$67
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$69
All reviews rooms are spacious business johannesburg morningside gym suburb porter
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Hotel staff are well trained and I think this hotel offers very good value in a convenient location; rooms are standard but larger than normal. A regular choice for me when in Jhb. Breakfast is good and safe off street parking helps round off the offering

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Mark12355io
GMQuat, General Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your wonderful review, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 30 September 2019

The first time I got a room that was elegant and vintage, but felt like a maze navigating to and from it. This time around the room was easily accessible, and had a great balcony view into the pool area. And every time I get there I tell myself that I'll try the gym, but haven't gotten to it. They should do better with the food prep waiting time.

Room tip: There are limited options on their menu, they don't even have Pizza
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Ola_Keti,

Thank you very much for your great review and feedback. Your comments are duly noted and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Warm regards
Nonku Sithole

Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night as I was in JHB for business. Amazing service by staff. Rooms were clean and cosy. Dinner was delicious. Breakfast included in the stay was an enormous breakfast buffet with everything you could think of. Some things were a bit pricey for me, that's why only 4 stars. I would definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Holy F!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful you had such a fantastic stay in our hotel! The comfort and happiness of our guests are important to us. We're thrilled you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and our varied breakfast. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Have a fantastic day!

Nonku Sithole

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Enjoyed my stay while on a business trip, I give the restaurant a 5* rating, the chef and manager were accommodating, friendly and ready to provide anything on request. The breakfast buffet as well as dinner menu was with enough variety

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, General Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Thanks for the 4/5 review, Clinton!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! It's wonderful that you loved our helpful service from the restaurant manager and the Chef, along with our scrumptious breakfast and variety for dinner! We'd love to have you back again soon to share an even more positive experience with you.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I was referred to this hotel by another that I usually stay with in Jhb -
On arrival one cannot wish for a friendlier welcome from the reception staff -
I was surprised with an upgraded room and a bottle of wine.

The rooms are beautifully appointed and spacious but could perhaps do with a little revival - yet perfectly clean and of a high standard for the price.

The one thing I did miss at this hotel was staff interacting with a solo traveller - I did not get to know anyone by name here. It is nice for staff to introduce the hotel and facilities and or themselves.

I would gladly stay here again and also recommend this hotel at any time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for the excellent review, Escape14553648212!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our kind and attentive staff at reception who gave you such a warm welcome as well as the beautifully appointed rooms. That's what we like to see! We have taken note of your comments regarding guest interaction and we will ensure to make all our guests feel at home by interacting with them. Thank you for the recommendation.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.