Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$77
US$59
Hotels.com
US$69
Official HotelUS$77
PricelineUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
All reviews rooms are spacious business johannesburg morningside gym suburb porter
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night as I was in JHB for business. Amazing service by staff. Rooms were clean and cosy. Dinner was delicious. Breakfast included in the stay was an enormous breakfast buffet with everything you could think of. Some things were a bit pricey for me, that's why only 4 stars. I would definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Holy F!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful you had such a fantastic stay in our hotel! The comfort and happiness of our guests are important to us. We're thrilled you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and our varied breakfast. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Enjoyed my stay while on a business trip, I give the restaurant a 5* rating, the chef and manager were accommodating, friendly and ready to provide anything on request. The breakfast buffet as well as dinner menu was with enough variety

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, General Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Thanks for the 4/5 review, Clinton!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! It's wonderful that you loved our helpful service from the restaurant manager and the Chef, along with our scrumptious breakfast and variety for dinner! We'd love to have you back again soon to share an even more positive experience with you.

Have a great day!

Jerod Flaum

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I was referred to this hotel by another that I usually stay with in Jhb -
On arrival one cannot wish for a friendlier welcome from the reception staff -
I was surprised with an upgraded room and a bottle of wine.

The rooms are beautifully appointed and spacious but could perhaps do with a little revival - yet perfectly clean and of a high standard for the price.

The one thing I did miss at this hotel was staff interacting with a solo traveller - I did not get to know anyone by name here. It is nice for staff to introduce the hotel and facilities and or themselves.

I would gladly stay here again and also recommend this hotel at any time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for the excellent review, Escape14553648212!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our kind and attentive staff at reception who gave you such a warm welcome as well as the beautifully appointed rooms. That's what we like to see! We have taken note of your comments regarding guest interaction and we will ensure to make all our guests feel at home by interacting with them. Thank you for the recommendation.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.

Jerod Flaum

Reviewed 27 June 2019

Had a one night stay in the well priced conveniently situated hotel in a quiet neighbourhood. Had a decent dinner in the cosy bar and a good breakfast in the morning. Would have liked to go the "dinner time stories" but it was not available to guests on Monday or Tuesday nights. Decent sized room, but they need to rotate the mattresses as the one in room 401 had sagged a lot on one side and not the other (I guess it is used a lot by single people and they always choose the same side)

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, your wonderful comments are highly appreciated. We would love to host you for the dinner time stories , we have shows running from Wednesday to Sunday and the tickets are available at computicket. Please accept my sincere apologies for the mattress in your room, we have noted this and the mattress has been rotated, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

I recently attended a business seminar at the hotel and stayed over as well. It was such pleasant experience. One of the waitresses, Malaki, even remembered the following day how I like my coffee served before I had to ask. Enjoyed the #DinnerTimeStoriesSA experience immensely.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Quatermain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your warm review with us. We are absolutely delighted to read your comments regarding the wonderful service as well as the amazing dinner time stories SA experience. We value you as our guest and would like to welcome you back soon to exceed your expectations.

Best regards