“Not so pleased with the food”
Review of Tashas

Tashas
Ranked #6 of 264 Restaurants in Sandton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The setting is beautiful and our service was to bad, we unfortunatly was not to pleased with the food, we orderded the chicken breast with the sundried tomatoes and olives, to me it was very sour and I really battled to eat it. The dishes looked very good, just ease on the sours, overall not to bad.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Good service and value.

Had the Prego Chicken burger. Best to eat this with the folk and knife.

It is situated in mall that has a low occupancy rate. Beware of vehicle security when parking in the mall to access this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to go there for dinner and ended up walking out. After being seated by the hostess, no waiter was appointed to us. we had ask for menus. The menus were then brought to the table but no follow up to take our orders.

A waiter came to take our order carrying a tray full of dirty plates. We then asked him to go put the plates down but he never came back, another waiter then came with attitude and when we asked for a manager he refused to call the manager and talked down to us in Zulu even though we responded in English and some of us couldn’t understand.
Glad to have walked out. try next door Cilantros it is excellent.

I would never go there again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I love Tasha’s as a brand and a concept and I loved in particular the Morningside branch on Rivonia Road, visiting it almost every weekend 8/9 years ago. Having had many pleasant experiences, my expectations for the Atholl Square branch were quite high....and unfortunately I was disappointed. The location is less vibrant than I remember it before I left Joburg 7 years ago, looking emptier and a bit run-down. The outside seating at Tasha’s was OK, but my table was sticky and it took a while before it was wiped down. The service was OK, but nothing special, and the food the same....edible, but not delicious. All in, average at best.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good and healthy food, for fashionable people. Excellent environment, some times a little bit noisy. Better during the week or Saturday brunch