“Great”
Review of Mugg & Bean

Mugg & Bean
Ranked #17 of 486 Restaurants in Sandton
Cuisines: American
Description: Mugg & Bean Sandton City is a full-service, & On-The-Move restaurant. We serve bottomless coffee & generous breakfasts, burgers, salads, freshly baked cakes & more.
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Very popular place.
Good service and so much choice for coffee!
Must admit i was really disappointed in the chicken wings - they tasted good but were way to small.
Id go there again any day though.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for a bit with my friend. We had a cortado coffee, african blend roast and the big cheese burger.. that were as fresh as it gets and tasted heavenly.
And what added an extra point to this review was Anita, her services were top notch and always with a smile, so was the other members of the staff.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The place is a little bit expensive but I think that is a good place to have breakfast. The Eggs benedict is just amazing, worth the visit!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

It took long time before we were served. The service was not as expected, maybe, it was because the restaurant was very busy. Coffee was not hot and food was also not well prepared. Managers tried to bring the situation under control.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I am a long time fan of M&B as I know them for good food and service and big portions so when I was in Sandton City just before 12H00 I passed a few other establishments and on arrival found them to be about 85% full. Once seated a waiter was with me straight away and took my coffee order. The coffee arrived shortly after that and I placed my order for a toasted ham, cheese and tomato. I was told they did not have ham but I could get bacon instead. (not sure if that was because of the recent health scare as I thought that affected bacon as well) A good 35-40 minutes past before my sandwich arrived, during this time my bottomless coffee remained top(up)less. The meal did arrive on a hot plate but the chips were only slightly warm. No management checking on my table and when the waiter asked if all was ok I was almost finished so not much point at complaining at that stage. It is nice to see a place that is busy but don't let your standards drop