Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$79
Official HotelUS$78
TravelocityUS$79
PricelineUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past 2 months.
The staff are great ; the rooms and bathrooms are well appointed, if in need of a soft refurb. The beds are particularly comfortable.
I particularly like the shuttle service to and from Sandton Gautrain and the Sandton Convention Centre.
Breakfast is available from 6:30am - and its a simple but comprenensive spread of offer.

Room tip: Aske for a quiet room . Further to walk but less passing traffic.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, General Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Dear Sharone714,

Thank you for your review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Wishes

Jerod Flaum

Reviewed 7 May 2019

Here is an amazing gem in the heart of Sandton that blends old fashion attention to detail and a service excellence with an incredible ambiance that makes you wish you could bottle up the experience and take it away. From the welcoming guard to the delightful reception staff to the wonderful Baritas makes this a great all round experience.

Date of stay: May 2019
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing the fantastic review with us, we're happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. It's wonderful to know that you appreciated our beautiful hotel setting as well as our friendly service. We strive to create a memorable experience for each of our guests and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time you're in town. Thanks again for providing us with your feedback. Have a great day!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Pathetic service and no way of contacting the accounts department. They just keep putting the phone down. Booked for 12 nights through Booking.com with no cancellation costs. Cancelled reservation due to change of plans within 5 day and over 2 months prior to my stay. Confirmation of cancellation received with zero costs but the hotel had already put a debit on my card for the full amount and after numerous calls I’m still not able to get a refund. Spoke to Barbara the duty manager who has now escalated to the front desk manager Precious. Wait and see what’s going to happen but all this time I’m being charged not just the interest but FX and bank charges. Beware of their so called free cancellation!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kamleshh2014
shaun0010, General Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with the feedback on your recent stay with us , this is truly appreciated.

I am very disappointed that you had such an unfavorable experience whilst making an online booking with us,
Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I understand how frustrating this was for you and indeed this should not have happened.

In spite of this I sincerely hope that we will have another opportunity to restore your confidence in our service.

Best Regards

Jerod Flaum

Reviewed 10 April 2019

The receptionist was rude and snooty, and the room (Executive Room) , was dark and old fashioned. This place seriously needs a revamp and refurbishment in order for it to be brought up to date with the modern times. I checked out before I had spent the night there as I just could not bring myself to sleep there !

Room tip: Don't choose one on the ground floor next to the pool
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback, it is highly appreciated. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and assure you that the issues are being rectified by management. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.

We look forward to an opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 21 March 2019

If you like and prefer an Agatha Christie style hotel, I think Faircity Falstaff is exactly what you are looking for.
It is out of the city in a luxurious residential area, which is very dark and almost hard to find the entrance.
Then the rooms and furnitures are very oldish. Bath was not good, towels were smelling humidity.
All the air conditions are broken ( Because we have tried 3 different rooms ) and they are working as they like. Some of them are only heating, some of them are freezing and you have no control of these air conditions at all. It is by chance, what kind of air condition that you have to deal with?
I had to turn off my conditioner in my final room because it was workşng like a thunderstorm :(
I could not sleep till the morning because of the heat. When I open the windows, then the cars passing through makes a lot of noise.
Breakfast was very poor and not tasty.
Anyway, it was a bad experience for me and it is impossible for me to recommend this hotel to any one.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
shaun0010, Guest Relations Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your constructive feedback following your stay with us at Faircity Falstaff Hotel. please accept my sincere apologies for the below standard experience you had during your stay. We pride our selves in service delivery and in our product and it seems we have fallen short on our commitment during your stay with us. We acknowledge all the feedback and we will definitely address your concerns and do apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

Once again, my sincere apologies and we do hope to be afforded the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Faircity Falstaff Hotel in the near future so we may treat you to the hospitality we are so well known for.

Kind Regards