Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
siedusman
Jijiga, Ethiopia

Rating of the hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Mar 2024
It was very interesting time for me and the hotel met beyond expectations. I would like to recommend my friends or family to visit the hotel.
I would love to forward my sincere gratitude to the hotel staffs
Date of stay: March 2024
R 1 800
    R 650
2.6 km from The Capital Empire
View more hotels in Sandton
All reviews sandton city enjoyed my stay walking distance home away from home apartment business umhlanga consulate conference gym mall leisure africa security gautrain clients nelson
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2024

I think for a short term stay it's a good place to stay. The house keeping was doing ok the first week we came now they just do to mark register or just replace the towels especially the other two bedrooms. Sometikes the towels are brought in wet.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2024

The service at this establishment is excellent. The online facilities, out of this world. Really enjoyed my stay. Just wish it was not just one night. Definitely coming back soon with family for them to experience the hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 2 February 2024

My partner and I had a lovely stay at the Capital Empire. The hotel is clean, has beautifully maintained facilities, and has really friendly staff. The breakfast offered a variety of delicious food and pastries. The check in and out process was really quick and pleasant. The hotel is also up the road from Sandton City Mall which is very convenient.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 24 December 2023

The facilities are good for a social traveler: friendly housekeeping, clean space, no power cuts, etc. I would have rated my stay an 8-10…however the WiFi needs a lot work to be up to standard for business travelers. The best I could get was ~20mbps (which is fine for watching videos on your phone or streaming a show at standard quality, but doesn’t work for all-day Zoom calls and logging into your workplace’s virtual environment). If they upgrade their WiFi to fiber or something faster, I will stay here every time I’m in the country.

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 19 October 2023

Had a very experience of staying here. The service quality is exceptional. The staff was helpful and quick to respond. They helped with early check-in since my flight arrived early in morning. The property is located at nice and secure area.

Date of stay: October 2023