Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 877
Fully refundable before Fri, 03 May
Ncube2023
New York City, New York
Good facilities, but the WiFi is underwhelming for business travelers
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Dec 2023
The facilities are good for a social traveler: friendly housekeeping, clean space, no power cuts, etc. I would have rated my stay an 8-10…however the WiFi needs a lot work to be up to standard for business travelers. The best I could get was ~20mbps (which is fine for watching videos on your phone or streaming a show at standard quality, but doesn’t work for all-day Zoom calls and logging into your workplace’s virtual environment). If they upgrade their WiFi to fiber or something faster, I will stay here every time I’m in the country.
Date of stay: December 2023Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Expedia.com
    R 1 097
0.8 km from The Capital Empire
View more hotels in Sandton
All reviews sandton city enjoyed my stay walking distance home away from home apartment business umhlanga consulate conference gym mall leisure africa security gautrain clients nelson
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2023

Had a very experience of staying here. The service quality is exceptional. The staff was helpful and quick to respond. They helped with early check-in since my flight arrived early in morning. The property is located at nice and secure area.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 30 September 2023 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 week on a business trip and 8 have to say it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were big and the beds were very comfortable. The cleanliness of the rooms was very good and the service each day t make the room up was also very good. I was very impressed with the restaurant. There was a lot to choose from on the menu and the portions of food were very good and also good value. The waiting on staff were very professional and very attentive.

The hotel is situated well in Sandton City and very close to the shopping mall, restaurants and the Gautrain.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2023

My overnight trip to the city was last minute and I arrived as a tired human in need of some good food and rest before attending to business the next day. I was greeted with a complimentary collection from the Gautrain to the hotel, easy, quick and super friendly early check in, even though I had not arranged it beforehand. They went out of their way to print a document for me which saved the day. The restaurant delivered the food to my room and it was delicious! I can go on and on... it was such a lovely stay and the staff were all so friendly and welcoming. Also right next door the to embassy and a major mall, which made life so much easier. Thank you for making my trip a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2023

The staff are always cheerful and eager to attend to the needs of the customer. They are hospitable. The room cleaners kept the room tidy and clean.The facilities are in very good condition are user-friendly.

Reviewed 24 August 2023

Noise in the very early hours from other guests was not dealt with accordingly and went on for way too long even after requesting help from reception. Dry food. Very long time to deliver room service.

Date of stay: August 2023