Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
SAVE US$9
Hotels.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
All reviews american embassy bedroom apartment full kitchen room service rivonia road walking distance first floor mandela square enjoyed my stay gautrain station beautiful hotel business trip home away from home conference mall gym conferencing
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020

We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment on arrival. This particular room, on the first floor is situated close to the gym and the business centre is a perfectly situated room if you want a quiet stay to just relax but still see the bustling hive of activity that is Sandton. You can step out onto the balcony that overlooks the American Embassy on Rivonia Road as well as Rivonia Road itself. If it's too much for you, step back in the room, close the sliding door and, for an extra measure of privacy, close the curtains and all of a sudden you're enveloped in this blanket of calm serenity that is your hotel room. The best part of this room is being able to watch a storm roll over Sandton central, all from the safety of your room.

The room is equipped with a microwave, stove, washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron, toaster, and kettle, crockery, cutlery and glasses as well as a very comfortable couch with big screen smart TV. The bedroom has blockout curtains and a very comfortable king-sized bed. Rooms equipped with USB powered, bedside lamps with 3-stage light intensity as well as another TV. TVs are equipped with satellite TV as well as dedicated YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video buttons on the remote. You can use your own account to log into each. Just remember to sign out when you're done.  Both TVs work independently of each other i.e. If you log into Netflix in the lounge, you won't be logged in on the TV in the bedroom.

All in all, a hotel worth staying at in Sandton

Room tip: Staying in the 1 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor has a superb view.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 2 November 2020

Enjoyed my stay, but the TVs didn’t want to connect to the apps.

The room was clean and well maintained. The pregnant lady was so kind and friendly-Some people really understand hospitality.

The manager tried to accommodate me and I think her for that. SHANDU KANDABA!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Our stay was very comfortable. We felt right at home, even better as home, we were met with such warm welcome and friendly smiles. The service at The Capital was impeccable, treated with such friendliness, the staff and waitrons went out of their way to ensure we have a memorable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2020

The penthouse is out of this world so h u guys have some help in Cape Town I will like to use it for December this year and do you have loyalty membership or program if u don't I will recommend that u should look at my suggestion for future

Reviewed 31 October 2020

During my check in I had to check out 5 minutes later due to medical reasons as I explained to the receptionist, I left my room untouched. I then asked for a refund but before I could finish my sentence the lady replied No!
I’m not entirely sure if it’s because of my age but I’ve never in my life been treated so disgusting.
Considering I spend at least 3 days a week there almost and quite generous when ordering from the restaurant. You won’t see me again Capital Empire.
I’m absolutely horrified by the way I was treated in this situation.
But still beautiful hotel nonetheless