Lowest prices for your stay
US$224
Free cancellation until 21/03/12
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/03/14
Expedia.comUS$178
Agoda.comUS$226
getaroom.comUS$238
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

We were 4 ladies from Limpopo going to the big city. All nervous and overwhelmed. The staff welcomed us with smiles and professionalism. They went over and beyond to grant and assist me with my special requests to make my mom's experience even more memorable. The room was stunning, clean and everything we needed was at hand. Thank you for making it one to remember.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacqueline Gordon, Guest Services / Front Office at Michelangelo Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Dear 424belindah,

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are happy to hear that your Mom's 60th birthday was memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best wishes
Michelangelo Towers Team

Reviewed 3 February 2020

The suite was very well furnished and structured, however, the were some part some parts of the furniture that required polishing and or repairing. I have rated the comfort of their mattress an 8 out of 10. I believe that this hotel can be revamped a bit so they keep up with certain standards. Breakfast was not in a breakfast setting that one is accustomed to in hotels. It was in a bar so that put me off immediately. The omelette that I ordered was not anything anyone could have ut to their lips. It was amazing how it was brought to the table with not a care in the world of how it was prepared. Coffee took forever to be delivered to our table because members of staff were having a chin-wag. I think I better stop right here with my whinging as I could go on forever...still clueless at the prices they charge, honestly. Not worth it at all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Paradise33792839726, Guest Relations Manager at Michelangelo Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear 851uhm,
We thank you for your valuable feedback. We sincerely apologise for the breakfast not being up to standard and the service. We assure you this is not our normal high levels of service and we are currently addressing these concerns. We hope to welcome you back again in order to better server you.
Best wishes
The Michelangelo Towers Team

Reviewed 22 August 2019

Unfortunately we only stayed one day/night and could not fully enjoy the fabulous suite in this nice setting. Great family room and comfortable bed rooms. The beds super comfortable and the linen perfect. The only thing was, that it was impossible to shower without inondating the whole bathroom. And we had no mini-bar.

Date of stay: August 2019
MarieseDT, Manager at Michelangelo Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear yvnoaeirfndd,

Thank you for choosing the Michelangelo Towers as your preferred destination of stay in Sandton.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our location and our views are definitely what makes us stand out in the crowd. We do not supply mini bars on check in, but do supply them on request from the guest.
We hope to see you again soon so that you can enjoy the Towers better.
Kind regards,
Mariese Du Toit

Reviewed 3 August 2019

Stayed there with the family for 1 night before heading to Mauritius...the food was just great…The room was spacious, clean & comfortable....It even has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen...The staff were warm and welcoming....

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MarieseDT, Manager at Michelangelo Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear Shabs1721,
Warm greetings from Michelangelo Towers, many thanks for taking the time to give us a review of your recent stay with us, we are very grateful for your feedback.
I am pleased to see that you have enjoyed your overall experience with us, we do our very best to ensure we exceed guest expectations with our high service standard and passion.
I will ensure I pass on your kind review to the rest of the team, positive feedback is always well appreciated!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

I can not recommend this hotel enough! Our stay here was fabulous. The staff were fantastic, very helpful. Wonderful location very close to everything. Hotel was very clean and service impeccable. Our stay here was wonderful thank you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 195heleng
MarieseD1, Manager at Michelangelo Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear 195sheleng,
Thank you for choosing the Michelangelo Towers as your preferred destination of stay in Sandton, and thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.
I am delighted to hear that your stay with us was memorable and that everything was to your liking, we do our very best to ensure we exceed guest expectations with our high service standard and passion.
Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Sandton and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,