Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$143
getaroom.comUS$174
Reviews (1 414)
1 414 results
All reviews shopping mall nelson mandela square sun deck direct access sandton city convention center excellent hotel business trip enjoyed my stay concierge convenience leisure gym conference joburg proximity porter
Selected filters
146 - 151 of 1 414 reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2019

I arrived early in the morning ahead of check in. Staff were courteous and got my room ready. Breakfast was fantastic and waiters were engaging and friendly . Hotel WiFi works and strong everywhere I went in the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Paradise09658255582, Guest Relations Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you on many future occasions.

Reviewed 4 June 2019

I always feel at home at Sandton Sun hotel. The reception is wow from the first day to the last day. Its proximity to Sandton mall is a cherry on top. The food was mxwa!!! Had a splendid stay in the hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for the positive feedback of your stay at the Sandton Sun.

Receiving such feedback from you instills great pride within me on the wonderful staff we have working at the Sandton Sun.

We appreciate your opinion and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 May 2019

this hotel was my fav by far and i will be staying again, I enjoyed the breakfast and the cleanness of the hotel, my room had views for days, over looking Johannesburg. the shopping area's are a walking distance and it was extremely safe

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Paradise09658255582, Guest Relations Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments. I am so glad to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Hotel is very good and I enjoined my stay.
location is very convenient and easy access to the mall. rooms are good and house keeping team are amazing and well trained.

Try to be at the higher floors Because it’s soo noisy at the lower floors.

Everything was amazing but the service was so bad if you are ordering anything at your room or at the sand deck terrace, they are always late.

It’s such bad to have an amazing hotel like Sandton Sun but with a bad service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Paradise09658255582, Guest Relations Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for your Positive feedback during your stay with us at Sandton Sun and for raising the issues that have occurred during your stay with us.

I have taken your feedback to heart and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your stay at the Sandton Sun.

I would therefore like to use this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused to you, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2019

Thanks you Sandton Sun! my stay with you was in every way fantastic. I enjoyed the Roof deck with every opportunity possible. What an ambiance! Breakfast was more than a feast. the quality of your Linnen was amazing. thank you once again for a memorable stay in Jozi

• Trip type: Travelled on business