Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Prestigia.comUS$161
Reviews (1 415)
1 415 results
All reviews shopping mall nelson mandela square sun deck direct access sandton city convention center excellent hotel business trip enjoyed my stay concierge convenience leisure gym conference joburg proximity porter
Selected filters
151 - 156 of 1 415 reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Thanks you Sandton Sun! my stay with you was in every way fantastic. I enjoyed the Roof deck with every opportunity possible. What an ambiance! Breakfast was more than a feast. the quality of your Linnen was amazing. thank you once again for a memorable stay in Jozi

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Paradise09658255582, Guest Relations Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun.

Reviewed 25 May 2019

Highly recommend this hotel. I requested a in room microwave due to personal diet restrictions. It was placed before my arrival. The hotel is connected to convention and sandton city mall, it's extremely convenient for shopping or catching a train to and from airport. Very friendly and welcoming staff, the spa is also amazing. If I was to be picky, I hope to see improvement on breakfast buffet options. It wasn't many when I went. The waitress said it's because it's not weekend so the buffet isn't a full set. The pillows were too soft as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 18 May 2019

The hotel is beautiful and modern, well located to Gautrain station and to Mandela square. Good for shopping because it is almost inside the shopping center.
Breakfast is excelent. The mattress was the ONLY thing that was not so good .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun recently and for sharing your experience with us.

Your comments are of vital importance to us and we utilize this to continually evaluate and improve on the service we offer.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 16 May 2019

We recently stayed at the Sandton Sun hotel. Although it is a big hotel with many guests we received excellent personal service. All our needs were met and from the room to the dining experience everything was perfect. I will strongly recommend this hotel and its staff for a special night out or for all your business travel needs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor. Your views are of utmost importance to us and thank you for your positive comments about the hotel.

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed the Mothers Day Lunch Buffet which offered a great variety of quality food. The Seafood choice was exceptional. The service staff was attentive and the management comprising of the GM Mr. Robert Jasper, the Executive Chef Mr. Gerard Vingerling and Group Sommelier Mr. Miguel Chan was of the highest standard.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to celebrate Mother's Day at Sandton Sun. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you on many future occasions.