Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
PricelineUS$157
Prestigia.comUS$161
Reviews (1 415)
1 415 results
All reviews shopping mall nelson mandela square sun deck direct access sandton city convention center excellent hotel business trip enjoyed my stay concierge convenience leisure gym conference joburg proximity porter
Selected filters
161 - 166 of 1 415 reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

We visited this hotel recently and recommend it to anyone looking for good facilities. The hotel is in an ideal location, the room was really spacious and very clean which we really enjoyed. The team even left a bottle of champagne for us which was really special. The breakfast was also very nice with many options. Good service overall and we recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you on many future occasions.

Reviewed 1 May 2019

I always enjoy my visits to the sandton sun, the rooms are great and the stuff is forever excellent.
the food also compliments the overall service of the hotel. It is also value for money and i will always recommend the hotel to friends and business associates

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2019

Excellent facilities, convenient location, service exceeded my expectations. The people in reservations are friendly you feel welcome before you get to the hotel. i would recommend to my friends and colleagues. Each time I go back to this hotel, I note continuous improvement. The management must be doing a good job.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor. Your views are of utmost importance to us and thank you for your positive comments about the hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2019

Sandton Sun is by far one of the most eloquent and luxurious hotels in Sandton. And you are have easy access to High street shopping a few steps away.The staff are very friendly and its a pleasure to stay there with children.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for the positive feedback of your stay at the Sandton Sun.

Receiving such feedback from you instils great pride within me on the wonderful staff I have working at the Sandton Sun.

We appreciate your opinion and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 April 2019

The hotel service was superb and I would like to stay there each time I come to South Africa for business. I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to my business partners and family members.
Keep up the high standards, I was impressed beyond measure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business