Sandton Sun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 024)
1 024 results
All reviewsshopping malldirect accessnelson mandela squaresun decksandton citynespresso machineconvention centerexcellent hoteltsogo sunworld classhouse keepingbusiness hotelbusiness tripsouth africaenjoyed my staygautrain stationvinny
FilterAll languages
71 - 76 of 1 024 reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Perfect hotel attached to a huge mall with plenty of shops for shopping. the mall has plenty of high end brands, it also has a hyper market. i guarantee that you won't need to go out to get anything.
there is a nice food court that can satisfy all tastes. the mall and the hotel occupy the whole block till Nelson Mandela square
I loved the breakfast, it included all what you can dream of having; whether you want a light breakfast or a "Full English Breakfast" as they call it.
our rooms weren't too big but it didn't make us feel bad. the room was cleaned daily. the nespresso machine and coffee inside the room was very helpful, some other rooms had microwave and mini kitchen but ours didn't.
Staff was friendly and helpful and very willing to assist you.
Our only issue was that the shops close very early round 8 max.
We enjoyed our stay really.

Room Tip: Hotel with attached mall in Nelson Mandela square
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you on many future occasions.

We appreciate your opinion and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

warm regards

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing service from the very beginning. The hotel is beautiful your rooms are immaculate with great views. The rooms are decorated perfectly with every amenity an appoint. I’m pretty sure this a five-star hotel. They definitely have five star customer experience. I asked for my function was and they walked me for 10 minutes directly to the meeting room. When I first checked in everyone was perfect. The hospitality, restaurants and my experience was absolutely the best. Plus it’s located next to one of the best malls in the world. Hospitality and customer experience is over-the-top – thank you for the wonderful stay after a long flight. Just what I needed !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is the Best hotel in Sandton. Wonderful stay. Rooms very spacious and comfortable. The staff was great very kind and helpful. We had a very long flight and we arrived very early to the hotel and we were so tired and they kindly allowed us to check in very early so we can rest. wonderful!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor. Your views are of utmost importance to us and thank you for your positive comments about the hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hotel was up to the usual high standard I have come to expect. The check in was efficient all paperwork was ready upon arrival. The room was clean and the room service quick and the food excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

What an amazing experience! The staff are so friendly, from the reception to the restaurant staff, to the cleaning staff. Their service is really amazing! We felt so at home. The vibe on the deck is so good and the food is really amazing! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple