Reviews (1 125)
1 125 results
All reviews shopping mall nelson mandela square direct access sandton city sun deck nespresso machine convention center tsogo sun excellent hotel business trip business hotel south africa enjoyed my stay gautrain station vinny atrium convenience
165 - 170 of 1 125 reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing service from the very beginning. The hotel is beautiful your rooms are immaculate with great views. The rooms are decorated perfectly with every amenity an appoint. I’m pretty sure this a five-star hotel. They definitely have five star customer experience. I asked for my function was and they walked me for 10 minutes directly to the meeting room. When I first checked in everyone was perfect. The hospitality, restaurants and my experience was absolutely the best. Plus it’s located next to one of the best malls in the world. Hospitality and customer experience is over-the-top – thank you for the wonderful stay after a long flight. Just what I needed !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback and also for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you on many future occasions.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is the Best hotel in Sandton. Wonderful stay. Rooms very spacious and comfortable. The staff was great very kind and helpful. We had a very long flight and we arrived very early to the hotel and we were so tired and they kindly allowed us to check in very early so we can rest. wonderful!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor. Your views are of utmost importance to us and thank you for your positive comments about the hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hotel was up to the usual high standard I have come to expect. The check in was efficient all paperwork was ready upon arrival. The room was clean and the room service quick and the food excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Robert J, General Manager at Sandton Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

What an amazing experience! The staff are so friendly, from the reception to the restaurant staff, to the cleaning staff. Their service is really amazing! We felt so at home. The vibe on the deck is so good and the food is really amazing! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Warm regards

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Great stay, except limited WIFI. The rooms were very great and the fact that cleaning is done twice a day, this was excellent. I liked all the views and service from the people. One of the hotel receptionist was extremely excellent, I would give out her name when required

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us at Sandton Sun. Your comments are of vital importance to us and we utilise this to continually evaluate and improve on the service we offer.

We hope to have you stay again in the near future.