Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews club room atrium restaurant sandton shopping centre rooms are spacious excellent hotel bit dated restaurants and shops easy access five star hotel gautrain station gym johannesburg business porter
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed a week on a business visit, Had mix up with my arrival date but Ricardo fixed it instantly and made sure that stay was comfortable throughout the stay. Thanks you. Location Is perfect to be lose to some great restaurants. See you guys soon!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 135sunilp
Kaliq E, General Manager at InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor.

Your comments both constructive and positive will be shared with the team. I will personally thank Ricardo for his recovery and service delivery.

Look forward to your next stay at Intercontinental Sandton Towers.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ricardo De Almeida at the Intercontinental Hotel in Sandton Johannesburg for always taking care of us every time we stay at Intercontinental Hotel. He really pays close attention to all of our needs and is always so friendly and willing to help in anyway possible. He is a great liability to the hotel.
Thank you Ricardo.

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor.

Your positive comments is appreciated and will be shared with the team. I will personally thank Ricardo and recognize him for his excellent service delivery.

I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Intercontinental has been my choice for hotels for almost a decade now and Mr. Ricardo de Almeida at Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton towers proved it yet again !!
Absolute great support by him during my stay.. he made my checkin so smooth and helped me in checkin procedures during my recent stay. i had my clients with me and he gave unparalleled support !! cheer !

I greatly recommend you must meet Ricardo on your next stay !!

Room tip: Go for Club rooms, slightly on the higher side, but you get special lounge access and other amenities
2  Thank hkaran

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor.

Your positive comments with be shared with the team and I will Personally thank and reward Ricardo for his service delivery.

I look forward to your next stay at Intercontinental Sandton Towers.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

i stayed for a three night business trip. From check in to departure the stay was great, staff were very friendly and helpful and willing to chat.
They even still do a turn down service in the evening and leave a chocolate and a bottle of water on the bedside table.

2  Thank Jeff H
Kaliq E, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your Positive posting on TripAdvisor.

Your comments will be shared with the team and I will personally thank the staff, especially housekeeping as they do the turn down service.

Look forward to you next stay at Intercontinental Sandton Towers in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Mashule Ntuli, the most highly dedicated waiter in the business lounge made me feel like he is there only for me, remembered exactly how I like my coffee and my breakfast, made a real effort to make me feel home away from home !!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kaliq E, General Manager at InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your Positive posting on TripAdvisor.

I will personally thank Mashule (Mishack) and reward him accordingly for his dedication and service delivery. I look forward to your next stay in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental Sandton Towers.