I stayed in a Superior room. The room was fairly clean and tidy. The furniture needs maintenance as there was a lot of water damage and rotting on the wooden furniture, esp the doors and cupboards. Overall the room was good. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. There is a skywalk to Sandton City.
This was the worst breakfast I had at any hotel before from all my travels. There is hardly any variety. The fruits were not fresh. The juice was not fresh. I ordered an omelette and it was the worst I ever had. Reason why I would not return.
The pool and gym were excellent and in good condition. Gym is international standard. The hotel offers parking at R50 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton