The magnificient intercontinental sandton towers is one of the first luxury hotels in the city. Located adjacent to the convention center is the perfect option if you have an event in the sandton convention centre like I had. Just a walking distancia without going to the street Same to to go the shopping mall and supermarket. Really perfect
I stayed in floor 23rd on the suite 2356. HUGE. An tremendous living and a big bedroom. Bathroom nice,with shower and tub
Huge toiletries by Agraria.
I had the privilege of using the Intercontinental lounge spread over three floors. So I went for breakfast there because there were less people than in the main location. Buffet of course much smaller, but I had all I needed, even Nutella. Downstairs the buffet is huge and the choice of breads and pastries really big.
The hotel will go under a full refurbishment next year. Actually the colors and style is old fashioned like, but important things like bed/mattress, bedsheets are really top
Huge gym fully equipped, small outdoor pool but with some loungers to chill out, kinda of oasis amidst the crazy city.
Staff all, really helpful and nice
The only weird thing was the switches of the lighting. A point to improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton