Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
US$80
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$95
US$66
Free cancellation until 21/08/10
Hotels.comUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$80
Lol.travelUS$95
All reviews tsogo sun the hotel staff rooms are clean rivonia road sandton city pleasant stay excellent stay enjoyed my stay room service business trip easy access mandela square comfort gym porter jhb
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

It was nice staying at Morningside garden court. One thing that I think you need to consider is having mini fridge in the rooms.I did receive the value for money. You guys needs to keep up that good work that you do.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Retabile Radebe, General Manager at Garden Court Morningside Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2020

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience here for others to read. We were all happy to hear you had a nice stay.

We do have limited mini bar fridges available on request, please do request for upon your next visit and we will gladly place one in your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I had a pleasant stay at the hotel with minimal disruptions at night, he variety of tv programs gave me an opportunity to navigate for those channels I like the most. The cleaning schedule was kept alive.

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Traveler,

Truly appreciate your review and recommendations. It is so pleasing to read that we met all expectations. We thank you the customers who take their time to inform us about it.

We do hope your next visit is just around the corner.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

I've had lovely check-in (& quick ckeck-out) experiences and on my latest stay, Lucky at reception carried my bag upstairs since my colleague beat me to the porter. Note the hotel does not have an elevator, but does have wheelchair accessible rooms on request.

Rooms are well sized and clean. No fridge/ cooler provided in the rooms. Top/ flat bedsheets on request in line with 3-star hotels. But also no body lotion in rooms on arrival, also available on request though.

Breakfast was good in the hotel, but vegetarian options are limited. Staff here was also friendly. Ri'Stretto restuarant, a good option for dinner, is a short walk across the parking lot from the main hotel and has a wide variety of dishes and a children's play area. They also provide the room service menu at the hotel.

Also available is free wifi, free parking, fitness center and swimming pool. Close to Sandton CBD.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Retabile Radebe, General Manager at Garden Court Morningside Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Traveler,

First of all thank you for this wonderful review. Thank you for your kind words and consideration.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your time here. I will share your comments with Lucky and the rest of the team. It means so much to our team to hear a review like yours. It is our pleasure to have served you.

We look forward to your next visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I enjoyed my stay at Garden Court and would recommend it to my colleagues and family. The hotel has excellent service and staff are really friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed the complimentary snacks with my drinks by the poolside. I nice way to wind off the day at the office.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Retabile Radebe, General Manager at Garden Court Morningside Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Business Traveler,

Thank you for taking time to recommend us on this platform and for your most recent stay.

Your warm feedback will be shared with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Location of the hotel is good and Quiet. Breakfast was excellent. Rooms are clean and tidy. No Mosquitos. Safe and Secure. Rooms are big.. Checkin Staff is really good and helpful. Also the Pickup and Drops from Hotel in SHort Notice.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank RajeshPillai20
Retabile Radebe, General Manager at Garden Court Morningside Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for your support.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.