All reviews hourly shuttle mandela square gautrain station standard room modern hotel breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay business stay joburg
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Having paid 6 weeks prior to arrival was asked to pay again. Room given was worse than appalling and eventually given a room where even the rubbish buckets had not been emptied. If this is the standard of the Raddisson Hotel Group then stay away. Even the basic Ibis hotel is better. Location not as provided by Booking .Com.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Park Inn Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Randghutch3250

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that was caused to you during your stay.

Your experience of the service delivery overall most certainly does not reflect the high standard that Park Inn Sandton is usually proud to offer. I confirm therefore that your concerns have been addressed and that corrective action is being taken to rectify the shortcomings.
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

The Park Inn Sandton is such a beautiful, peaceful and secure environment.I enjoyed my stay though the room was a little bit small, l am sure there are better rooms.The staff were friendly and helpful.

As for the food l enjoyed the breakfast, though for dinner service was too slow for me considering that the food was not that hot.The servings were very generous.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dadi H

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the beautiful, peaceful and secure environment .I will make sure to pass your message of compliments and concerns regarding the slow service received during dinner onto the entire team here at the Park Inn Sandton.

Thank you very much for staying with us and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the Fashion Show that was held at the hotel, and it was in interesting and insightful. The employees were extremely friendly and were working very hard that night. I spent the night there and the rooms were clean and neat. I would recommend the Park Inn hotel as it is affordable and the hotel welcomes you in as family. Overall and great hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Fed0ra123

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the clean and neat room. I will make sure to pass your message of compliments onto the entire team here at the Park Inn Sandton.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

It was very easy to find the hotel, very conveniently located in Sandton so if you intend to do some shopping at Sandton city, an uber will only cost you 30bux per trip! The check in/out were quick & easy and the room was spotless! I loved the size of the shower as well-very spacious.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Joalane H,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to pass your message of compliments onto the entire team here at the Park Inn Sandton.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Top notch service-very impressed.I would recommend others to stay there.

Everyone is always willing to help with a friendly smile-superb .
I will be back soon.I know I'm guaranteed great service

Regards