Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
SAVE US$62
Hotels.comUS$100
Agoda.comUS$99
Prestigia.comUS$150
All reviews southern sun luce restaurant shopping centre recommend this hotel tsogo sun hotel room excellent hotel room service home away from home rooms are spacious johannesburg business gym rosebank clients
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Pleasant location,highly professional and efficient staff thoughout my stay. However, when you make a booking, I advise you to request a room that faces the street rather than the inner courtyard. This is where the air-conditioning of the adjacent shopping mall is located. Although I was on the 3rd floor, I could hear the noise. Other than that, I have no complaint. The rooms are spacious, modern, clean. Towels and sheets changed regularly. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Bernie Hilario, General Manager at Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Dear Vcalom,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointment to hear about the mall air-conditioning. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to mall management. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

I use Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton for my business travels very often. I am never disappointed. Service level is consistently high all the time. Well done to the team. A warm welcome at the reception and well cleaned up rooms are things that attract me to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Bernie Hilario, General Manager at Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Xolani,

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in the Southern Sun Hyde Park hotel and our staff. Your continued patronage of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future trips. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Great views, great rooms, great breakfast... but unbelievable super at luce... that's a must.... staff are friendly, helpful.... great job everyone.... we really don't mind the higher then average prices when we walk away that satisfied.....

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Bernie H, General Manager at Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear Mr Bach,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

The team are pleasant. Especially the breakfast team. Not only did they package me breakfast on a rush morning, but they insisted I take more pastries for tea later! Sushi for afternoon tea break was also a lovely surprise! Will definitely go back.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear Nchigodora,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff.Its definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let the breakfast staff know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2020

Great hotel and the staff know when to approach you or leave you alone. Tough balance but I think they get it right.. Rooms always clean and efficent and the friendship with the satff after many stays there grows every time.

Dear Fearless,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made an impact on your experience. Hoping to see you again soon.