Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$142
eDreamsUS$217
Booking.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$142
Orbitz.comUS$142
ZenHotels.comUS$124
All reviews nelson mandela square shopping mall glass door direct access huge mall beautiful hotel late checkout breakfast was included star hotel standard room sandton city business trip convenient location rooms are spacious convention center legacy africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel is neat, outstanding furniture and very clean. It is affordable and well located. I can go there as many times as possible for l enjoyed the stay.

The management need to train the waiters on service management for they ignore or keep on forgetting drink orders with food orders.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew van Hasselt, General Manager at DaVinci Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear GlobeTrotting552581

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor

I am very glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us and can assure you that your feedback will be distributed to all, we will be investigating the missed food and drinks orders to avoid this in the further.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the DAVINCI in the near future.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Conveniently located, close to all amenities, quick access to Sandton city & Nelson Mandela Square shoping centre's. But when it comes to their service they lacking, actually wanted to charge me for dental kit in a 5 star hotel, was shocked but thats legacy for u. Breakfast was average, short staffed maybe due to covid but had lots of waiting. Honestly not so impressed for the price they need to up their game. Room was clean, concierge was efficient.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew van Hasselt, General Manager at DaVinci Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear MooZA911,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites. While I am happy to see you enjoyed certain aspects of your experience, please accept my sincere apology for the disappointing interaction you had with some of our team members.

This is unacceptable and the necessary Heads of Department have been made aware of your comments to investigate the incidents and rectify the situation with immediate effect.

While I realise this this does not make up for the inconvenience already caused, please accept my heartfelt apology once again. We hope, nevertheless, to be afforded the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future so we may treat you to the high standards of service we usually pride ourselves in!

Best regards,”

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

I needed to be in Sandton for business. My wife and I spent the weekend at the Davinci Hotel and I am please with my choice.
The hotel is very conveniently located with direct access to the mall.
The rooms were fresh and modern.
All staff were pleasant and helpful.

The Spa was fully booked but we were lucky to get a cancellation. It was a great experience with well trained staff.

I wood highly recommend this hotel for business or a weekend away.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adnaanac
Andrew van Hasselt, General Manager at DaVinci Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear adnaanac,

I am very glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us and can assure you that your feedback will be distributed to all. We look forward to welcoming you back to the DAVINCI in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Terrible bed & mattress.

Dirty coffee cups, machine, and other utensils.

Dirty & dusty room.

Actually, had to clean it myself.

Difficult to get in and out of the shower because the bath blocked the shower door half way.

The staff made were the one thing that made the stay bearable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew van Hasselt, General Manager at DaVinci Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear mmtshali2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate all feedback from our valued guests as it assists in improving our service offering and correcting any shortcomings.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had during your recent stay with us. This is certainly not the DAVINCI standard we pride ourselves on. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared with our Executive Housekeeper , for further investigation and corrective action with the parties concerned.

Reviewed 23 June 2020

It was a business trip during the lockdown. There was sign all over advising on the washing of hand and sanitizing. They advised on food availability and times and what services could be obtained from the square.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AndrewvHasselt, General Manager at DaVinci Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Dear travellingben66