All reviewsluxury guest househome away from homequiet streetsandton cityevery morningbreakfast roombeautiful gardensouth africawonderful staycomfortable roomsbusiness tripchantalguesthousejoburgaccommodationtaxisgautrain
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Claire’s of Sandton was a safe, relaxing and peaceful place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable, breakfast was awesome and I received fantastic hospitality from all the staff there. You are given your own buzzer for the gate so you can come and go as you please. Very secure and safe property. Only about 5 minutes drive to Sandton city shopping centre. Enjoyed the stay.Highly recommended.

Room Tip: i would prefer lower level rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire B, Owner at Claires of Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

It was such a joy to have your family stay with us, we loved every minute of hosting your family :) We are please we could make your stay so comfortable and enjoyable. Please come visit us again soon :)

Reviewed 17 July 2018

What a wonderful experience I had staying at Claires of Sandton ! The warm friendly environment made me feel so welcome and the beautifully decorated rooms and amenities were such a treat ! The staff was always so helpful and friendly, the breakfast absolutely delicious, and the garden an absolute oasis in the middle of the city - what a surprise ! I would highly recommend it and cannot wait for my next visit there - thank you ! Margaret W.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms have a lovely balcony overlooking garden and pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Claire B, Owner at Claires of Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review Claires in such glowing terms. See you again soon. We know how much you enjoy our individual fruit plates which are different each morning.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My family and I spent a memorable week at Claires of Sandton. The reception from Zodwa, Lesley and the rest of the staff was excellent. They really made us feel welcome and appreciated. The general layout of the guesthouse, the rooms, upkeep and setting of the whole place really suited our stay as a family. The breakfast was excellent and all the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were well catered for. Thank you very much. Looking forward to our next stay.

Stayed: July 2018
Claire B, Owner at Claires of Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Your family was an absolute delight, we enjoyed every minute of hosting you at Claire's from the wonderful chat with yourself and children to making sure everyone was well looked after. We aim for the highest standard of cleanliness for our rooms, so we are glad we lived up to that standard for you.
We loved seeing your little children's smiling faces in the morning, best way to start a day :)

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

A beautiful peaceful place to stay. Safe. Staff were so helpful and went out of their way to help. Great service.Fantastic breakfast. Very comfortable. Beautiful bird life to look at when eating breakfast. Would happily return. Location good. You need to get taxis to most places. They are not expensive. Uber taxis good.

Room Tip: I think all rooms good
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire B, Owner at Claires of Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We are so glad we could make your stay so amazing, we will be sure to pass your wonderful review onto the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I recently spent 16 days staying at Claires. The location is very conveniently located and provides easy access to Sandton, Rosebank and surrounds. I also felt safe at all times as the guesthouse is located in Parkwood, which has boomed security controlled access. The room was great, the amenities fantastic and Claire, Lesley, Zodwa, Creighton and all the other staff made me feel very welcome and looked after me very well - from cooked breakfasts based on my preferences, to laundry, to lists of all restaurants in the surrounding areas (based on cuisine and style - formal, relaxed, family etc). The garden is immaculate and provided a peaceful setting in which to unwind and enjoy the beautiful evenings. I would have no hesitation in recommending Claires and I know where I will be staying when I next return to Johannesburg.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we are so glad that we could make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
It was an absolute special treat to make your distinctive breakfasts each morning. We hope to welcome you back very soon!