Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lick l

Bad experience...

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jan 2024
We travel in December for a week with my family...I have seen some pics on the Internet and in reality it is not the same..the place is very old..the ac in the living room was out of order,we did not have keys with our room door to be safe,we ask for a cloth rack to be put in the room cause we didn't have one ,we never received it...I was in my period one night and the bedsheets got dirty with blood stains and my towels was dirty,I explain my situation and ask a new towel they told me to wash it my self.my bed sheet was not changed even if it was dirty, I remove it on my bed, I put it on the floor I sleep on a naked bed .one day they have done the rooms,they removed the bath towels and never replace them,when I ask on the reception they say they are not a hotel and they do jot have towels to give me.the dryer machine is not even hot and the cloths still wet ,the washing machine make a lot of water on the floor...this was my honest opinion...pls do some maintenance on the place .thanks
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Hotels.com
    R 1 570
0.7 km from WeStay Westpoint Apartments
Pool
Relax poolside after a long day!
    R 1 310
    R 1 286
    R 1 337
1.5 km from WeStay Westpoint Apartments
View more hotels in Sandton
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2024

Messages sent from the booking step are very reassuring.
The team is open to WhatsApp discussion, and very rapid in replying. Mrs. Nyana was very kind.
The security system is good. Parking is very good.
The apartments are good in general.

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lorraine Nyasha Mhandu, Guest Services / Front Office at WeStay Westpoint Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your stay at WeStay Apartments-Westpoint went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who visit Sandton? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome guests like you. Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 December 2023

The price and rooms were clean and service was up to standard, the staff was also very helpful and we did not encounter any problems during our stay there. I would stay in this place again and recommend it

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved our service and we can’t wait to have you back at WeStay Apartments Westpoint.

Reviewed 19 August 2023

I have enjoyed staying at West at West point Appartements that I discovered in visiting a friend who was accommodated there. It is a very convenient accommodation especially if you have activities in Sandton CBD. I would recommend this accommodation to any friend who travels to Johannesburg.

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lorraine Nyasha Mhandu, Guest Services / Front Office at WeStay Westpoint Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2023

Reviewed 22 May 2023

Westpoint Apartments consistently deliver good value for money. The location is very convenient and within easy access of Sandton City. The adverse impacts of load shedding are not felt due to the on-site back up power supply which works like clockwork. Friendly staff is an added bonus.

Date of stay: May 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lorraine Nyasha Mhandu, Guest Services / Front Office at WeStay Westpoint Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2023

Dear Dlungi863052,

Reviewed 8 May 2023

We were so close to many of the hotspots in Sandton that it made it awesome to be there. I was literally five minutes away from my friends, by foot, and Sandton City by far.
My family enjoyed the place, though we wish there were more plugs in the rooms for the heater.

Date of stay: May 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lorraine Nyasha Mhandu, Guest Services / Front Office at WeStay Westpoint Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2023

Dear N Rungo,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, and we will work on all the issues you mentioned. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!