Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
TravelocityUS$84
getaroom.comUS$95
Reviews (2 230)
2 230 results
All reviews sandton city nelson mandela square excellent location gautrain station convention center walking distance clean rooms convenient location enjoyed my stay easy access room service breakfast buffet shopping mall excellent stay south africa riffs business
Selected filters
195 - 200 of 2 230 reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2019

excellent location in the midlle of sandton cbd and next to sandton city, gautrain station, sandton convetion centre, the rooms are small but clean rooms with very good breakfast and its also reasonably priced

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Nice hotel- bedding, room, bathroom, were all good quality and comfortable. Breakfast buffet had extensive selection and varied enough for a five day stay. Service was a bit disappointing. Requests took at least three calls to get a response.

Reviewed 3 July 2019

this hotel is in the middle of everything and sandton is safer than other areas but I still took a lot of precaution as what I normally do.

The room is beautiful, clean and breakfast is wow! Breakfast for the champions or business people. I didn't eat until late afternoon that's how excitedly I was to try everything.

Learned about Rooibos Tea here and I love the freshness! I also love African coffee it's just the right strength and aroma plus the overflowing small liquid milks thats perfect for the tea or coffee. There is a combination of hot and continental breakfast. You can also take out coffee and muffin if you're in a hurry.

Overall, my Johannesburg experience felt safe with the location of this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Whenever we have a function to go to in Sandton we use this hotel. Its central very clean , comfortable and reasonably priced. The breakfast is always good with a great variety of fresh fruit. They need to sort out the underground parking......if you arrive in the early hour of the morning after a night out especialy on a saterday there is no parking, and yet one is charged for it!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I often stay at this hotel because of its location and convenience.The rooms are serviced regularly and the staff and management are very friendly .My grandkids and my family of 11 love this hotel.Its situated right across from the Sandton Mall.

Trip type: Travelled with family