Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
TravelocityUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$86
Reviews (2 230)
2 230 results
All reviews sandton city nelson mandela square excellent location gautrain station convention center walking distance clean rooms convenient location enjoyed my stay easy access room service breakfast buffet shopping mall excellent stay south africa riffs business
Selected filters
455 - 460 of 2 230 reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Hi,

I stayed in this hotel in July 18 for a business trip. Internet does not work in the rooms. There is a free internet limit of only 300 MB. The speed of internet is also very slow.

My next door room met was smoking in the non smoking room. When I brought this issue to the notice of front desk, they did not provide me any feed back what action they have taken on this. I found this very unsatisfactory.

Best Regards
Vivek Saraswat

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Vivek S
HopeM566, Manager at Garden Court Sandton City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Dear Vivek S

Thank you for your review of the Garden Court Sandton City, Your feedback is highly valued and greatly appreciated. It is most disappointing to note that your stay with us did not meet your expectations, and would like to take this opportunity in sincerely apologizing for the shortfalls you experienced. This certainly is not in line with the high levels of service we strive to achieve and can give you the assurance that I have taken careful note of your comments regarding the each of the issues you experienced during your stay.

We truly appreciate and value your ongoing patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Garden Court Sandton City Hotel in the not too distant future and trust that you will find improvement in these areas.

Kind Regards
Hope Mabaso

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The overall service was very good in all aspects. It was value for my organisation money and I will not hesitate to recommend it. The place is strategically situated an the heart of Sandton City. I did not regret staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Reviewed 16 August 2018

There was a smell of musty in the room and it was quite unpleasant. We were 4 (2 adults and 2 children) in a double bed room and the room was a little bit small for us.The breakfast was great and the location perfect (7 minutes from Gautrain and in the safe area).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel is nice, quite and comfortable.
Rooms are spacious and clean and well maintained with lots of space for suitcases.
Staff is very friendly and ready to assist, even with very early check outs.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We were super excited to be able to stay here because of the proximity to Mandel Square (directly across the street). Unfortunately, we were not able to visit Mandel Square. I will say I would have felt comfortable walking across the street in our group to the square, however I did not feel comfortable walking down to the restaurant (3/4 mile down) at night, even in our large group. So the location depends on what you are looking for.

Date of stay: July 2018