3 people are viewing this hotel
US$88
Priceline
US$88
Free cancellation until 21/07/30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$96
US$82
eDreamsUS$88
getaroom.comUS$96
Trip.comUS$86
Reviews (1 616)
1 616 results
All reviews running track planet fitness business lounge business hotel nelson mandela square indoor pool gym facilities shuttle bus rooms are nice amazing hotel business trip shuttle service sandton area cape town floor johannesburg gautrain
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 1 616 reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Great ambience. Beautiful escape from the city... in the city.
Perfect for a chilled weekend getaway with friends or as a romantic couple. The pool deck is nice on a sunny day. They have hubbly and everything including food is so reasonably priced.

Date of stay: April 2021
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Dear kimberlysobantu,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to review your experience with us!

We strive on 100% satisfaction and we are happy that we exceeded your expectations during your stay - I will make sure to pass your message of compliments onto the entire team here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton.

We really look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Beautiful hotel and views. Staff were very professional and I felt safe and comfortable. Definitely the best home away from home. No doubt I will be back. Everything the Radisson Blu had to offer was brilliant and staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was perfect.

Date of stay: April 2021
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2021

Dear ShanaazJ007,

Reviewed 6 April 2021

From the time I drove through the entrance. The security was extremely helpful. As I checked in I was greeted by a professional but friendly lady. Upon arrival in our room my wife and I were pleased at the size of the room as we had our kid with. Hy son had enough room to play and be free. The pool deck maybe needs some attention such as a solar panel heater. One cannot enjoy the outdoor pool through the year. The gym was neat, spotless and clean.
The breakfast was out of this world and all members of the staff were extremely happy to serve us.
Thank you once again for a really nice stay. I will definitely be back for longer.

Date of stay: April 2021
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Good day Imitiazvanz07,
Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Sandton and for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We can not wait to welcome you back in the near future

Kind regards
Radisson Blu Team

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I had the pleasure in winning a prize of a nights stay at Radisson Blu Hotel in Sandton. I was amazed and felt so special when my wife and I arrived and the Hotel went out their way to make us feel special and spoilt. From having rose petals on our bed, to champagne being chilled in the bathroom, to a cheese and snack board on arrival. The dinner we had was exquisite and they did not disappoint on the buffet breakfast! I would recommend the Radisson Blu Hotel in Sandton to anyone for a spoil and to feel complete luxury

Date of stay: March 2021
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear NikkiC2082,

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I am not quite sure what to think about this hotel. Yes, its located in Sandon in an hotel neihghbhood but I felt the hood is not particulary very beutefiul, as well it feels very empty at the street after an certain time, you really live in an gated community, just like this hotel actually so if you are up for something more urban than I would not choose this this hotel. The room felt also very 1970s (felt like i booked a casino room?) and perhaps need some upgrade, the breakfast was good though very luxurious and the hotel pool at the top very windy, and also misses the vibe. The hotel you can also reach only if you have a car it seems as its tailgated. Not so much recommended.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear soehail,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

Guest feedback is imperative for us to ensure that our guests’ expectations are being met and exceeded. Without your comments, we would never know when we are doing right, but more importantly, when we are doing wrong! Thank you for assisting us to strive for service excellence.

We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.