Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
View deal
eDreamsUS$46
StayForLong
Agoda.comUS$45
All reviews close to shops great host safe parking feel welcome clean rooms easy access breakfast roses johannesburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2014

Clean neat establishment. Home from Home. Very hospitable people! Would highly recommend. Really made us feel like we were family. Good location - quite central. Breakfast was good as well. Value for money.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Hi Kevin, Once again thanks for the hospitality. I know that you accommodated me on such short notice. The place is pleasantly homely and definitely welcoming. Definitely will be recommend this to all!

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2014

Silver Birch is an unpretentious, good value accommodation with a friendly and helpful host. I will stay again when in Roodepoort. I appreciated the Wi-Fi for e-mails. Quiet neighbourhood with good security.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend that you can improve in breakfast. Beside breakfast every thing was perfect. Siver Birch is a very save place and guests are welcomed nicely that made me love it. I can also recommend that shower caps must be put in the bathroom for bathing.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Sliver Birch to explore Johannesburg at the end of my travels. It was a lovely guest house with a great host, food and rooms. I will be recommending it to my friends back home to stay at.

Date of stay: July 2014